Weather Radar Maps

Dallas-Fort Worth Radar
NEXRAD Station FWS

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
L2 64 dBZ 35,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 25 knots SW (222)
C3 63 dBZ 31,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots SW (228)
U3 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 14 knots SW (216)
B3 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 19 knots SW (220)
O3 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SSW (210)
C2 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (255)
X3 55 dBZ 5,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (218)
P2 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSW (208)
T3 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (197)
Q3 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (181)
U2 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (207)
Y3 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (231)
Z3 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail