Weather Radar Maps

Dallas-Fort Worth Radar
NEXRAD Station FWS

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I4 59 dBZ 33,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots N (3)
R4 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SW (224)
M4 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (328)
Z3 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (264)
Q4 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (183)
N4 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W4 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail