Weather Radar Maps

Dallas-Fort Worth Radar
NEXRAD Station FWS

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P4 61 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots S (180)
T2 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
N0 61 dBZ 11,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (218)
T9 61 dBZ 13,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NE (42)
A3 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 40% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 21 knots WSW (253)
V9 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots SSW (201)
E2 59 dBZ 7,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (217)
X7 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SSW (206)
D3 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots S (188)
U9 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (282)
J7 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots W (261)
F5 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots S (177)
Z5 55 dBZ 9,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U8 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (285)
M2 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (186)
X4 54 dBZ 10,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots S (176)
M7 53 dBZ 33,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots S (188)
D6 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (244)
D7 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (316)
X0 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q2 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (193)
I6 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (251)
W1 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (207)
T1 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W8 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (256)
E5 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (251)
V3 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSE (163)
D4 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (236)
K3 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (214)
R3 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (239)
V6 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D5 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SSW (209)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail