Weather Radar Maps

Denver Radar
NEXRAD Station FTG
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P8 66 dBZ 20,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots WSW (254)
J7 59 dBZ 36,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (286)
J8 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (223)
G6 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (234)
I7 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (195)
I8 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (238)
K9 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (165)
A8 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (163)
E9 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SW (225)
W3 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots S (179)
D7 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSW (213)
J6 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (225)
K8 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (190)
Z8 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots N (352)
G8 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (249)
N9 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots E (85)
S8 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots SE (129)
N7 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SSW (209)
R8 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (262)
Q9 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B9 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WSW (250)
L9 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSW (193)
L8 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SW (221)
M6 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (257)
Y8 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (253)
G9 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSW (197)
F7 46 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (169)
T8 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (252)
R9 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S9 44 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B8 43 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (225)
C8 39 dBZ 29,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSE (157)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail