Weather Radar Maps

Denver Radar
NEXRAD Station FTG

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C4 62 dBZ 33,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 33 knots NW (304)
H3 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots NW (308)
R3 54 dBZ 33,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NW (310)
J4 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (270)
H2 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (319)
U4 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NW (322)
A5 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (318)
D5 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (330)
T4 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (294)
K5 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (296)
Y4 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (295)
E5 39 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NW (316)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail