Weather Radar Maps

Denver Radar
NEXRAD Station FTG

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y4 59 dBZ 31,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SE (125)
G5 51 dBZ 37,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots SSW (198)
S1 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (266)
N5 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SW (231)
D2 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (227)
M3 48 dBZ 31,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SW (231)
T5 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B6 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P3 42 dBZ 25,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSW (205)
H5 42 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N4 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (274)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail