Weather Radar Maps

Denver Radar
NEXRAD Station FTG
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B7 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots W (264)
D7 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots SSE (157)
M6 59 dBZ 14,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NW (325)
C6 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 4 knots ESE (104)
S6 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots SSE (167)
E7 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots WNW (296)
I9 56 dBZ 7,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q7 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NNW (331)
E5 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots NE (41)
L8 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (216)
K6 54 dBZ 9,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (195)
J8 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots S (181)
P6 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (314)
N6 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (310)
S8 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (274)
Y2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (339)
U6 52 dBZ 6,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (181)
H9 50 dBZ 35,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B5 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SE (131)
W7 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (146)
K8 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots S (178)
R7 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (333)
N7 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SE (126)
J9 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I8 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (247)
D8 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SE (144)
F8 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (197)
N8 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (231)
D9 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SE (143)
D5 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (235)
X3 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (238)
T8 43 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WNW (283)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail