Weather Radar Maps

Denver Radar
NEXRAD Station FTG

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A3 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots SSE (162)
O3 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots NNW (341)
H4 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (215)
E3 49 dBZ 1,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (239)
N2 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (296)
W3 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (260)
B3 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots W (280)
E4 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots N (2)
G4 44 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (197)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail