Weather Radar Maps

Sioux Falls Radar
NEXRAD Station FSD

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E0 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 31 knots SW (226)
D0 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 37 knots SW (232)
A0 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (237)
C0 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 41 knots SW (234)
B0 50 dBZ 7,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (239)
F0 48 dBZ 33,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots WSW (237)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail