Weather Radar Maps

Sioux Falls Radar
NEXRAD Station FSD

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G8 66 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 70% chance 90% chance 1.75 in. 14 knots WSW (245)
S8 66 dBZ 42,000 ft. 69 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 35 knots SW (215)
E9 62 dBZ 36,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots SSW (206)
O6 61 dBZ 39,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 45 knots SW (233)
H9 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SSW (196)
U8 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots SSW (198)
X7 59 dBZ 36,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots WSW (244)
K8 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (215)
A5 57 dBZ 18,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (208)
N9 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (229)
F1 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (264)
S9 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
V5 56 dBZ 11,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (218)
K9 55 dBZ 38,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (224)
R7 55 dBZ 36,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SSW (208)
T9 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I9 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (293)
G9 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NE (43)
A9 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (195)
T5 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SW (220)
V9 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Y8 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 60 knots WSW (242)
W9 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V8 52 dBZ 38,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SSW (209)
T6 52 dBZ 36,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 45 knots SW (229)
U9 52 dBZ 32,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
M9 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots NW (306)
Z9 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B0 48 dBZ 40,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q8 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots SW (220)
F0 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
X9 45 dBZ 27,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail