Weather Radar Maps

Atlanta Radar
NEXRAD Station FFC

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y0 67 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.50 in. 19 knots SSW (209)
Q4 66 dBZ 31,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 8 knots SW (223)
I3 64 dBZ 27,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 8 knots NW (315)
T5 63 dBZ 6,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (314)
R6 58 dBZ 38,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NW (308)
U3 58 dBZ 16,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (254)
X0 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots W (274)
P0 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots W (278)
C4 57 dBZ 18,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots S (189)
E1 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots WSW (238)
W4 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (270)
S2 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (229)
Y3 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (121)
D5 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
D3 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots W (269)
Q2 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (281)
Z3 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSW (204)
I2 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (255)
D4 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SW (235)
M0 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots S (177)
E4 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (165)
G3 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (297)
H1 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSE (152)
S4 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (243)
Y4 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R0 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I0 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots ENE (77)
S1 43 dBZ 36,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WNW (303)
F3 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots ESE (117)
H4 43 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z0 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNE (15)
A5 40 dBZ 29,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SSE (147)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail