Weather Radar Maps

Clovis Radar
NEXRAD Station FDX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z2 60 dBZ 18,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots SE (141)
Z7 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots ESE (109)
Q9 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 4 knots SSW (204)
U4 59 dBZ 16,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (82)
K2 57 dBZ 14,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (106)
B5 57 dBZ 10,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (71)
K3 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NE (38)
N3 56 dBZ 9,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (90)
M9 54 dBZ 8,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots E (93)
J5 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (324)
T3 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots E (95)
O1 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots E (88)
I4 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SE (125)
R3 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots E (94)
B0 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (106)
T5 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L1 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNW (342)
M0 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots E (97)
V4 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots E (87)
W5 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C4 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots ENE (76)
A4 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots ENE (70)
C3 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots E (89)
L3 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots ESE (107)
R0 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ENE (64)
I2 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ENE (60)
V0 41 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots E (94)
Q4 41 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (93)
I3 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G4 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (105)
H5 40 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (255)
A5 39 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail