Weather Radar Maps

Austin-San Antonio Radar
NEXRAD Station EWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J3 62 dBZ 35,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots NW (322)
M3 61 dBZ 30,000 ft. 56 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (284)
E3 60 dBZ 25,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots WNW (284)
D3 59 dBZ 40,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 19 knots W (275)
N3 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots NNW (343)
U3 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 50 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNE (28)
Y2 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSW (212)
S3 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NW (322)
E2 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (251)
P3 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NNE (32)
I3 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (243)
T3 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (280)
A3 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (244)
R3 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (288)
Y3 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NNW (339)
Q3 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (241)
W2 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (239)
A4 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B4 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V3 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (263)
O3 44 dBZ 46,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SW (234)
Z3 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W3 42 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ENE (68)
D4 40 dBZ 25,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C4 39 dBZ 30,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail