Weather Radar Maps

Austin-San Antonio Radar
NEXRAD Station EWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G9 55 dBZ 38,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots SSE (155)
E9 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots ENE (76)
Y8 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots S (171)
M9 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
I9 47 dBZ 36,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SE (124)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail