Weather Radar Maps

Las_Vegas Radar
NEXRAD Station ESX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E0 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots WSW (246)
Y2 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots S (178)
B3 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SSW (194)
S2 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots SW (225)
E3 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U2 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (193)
C3 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SSW (202)
X2 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (241)
D3 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (218)
F3 45 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail