Weather Radar Maps

Fort Rucker Radar
NEXRAD Station EOX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H9 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots SSW (196)
I8 57 dBZ 48,000 ft. 51 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (253)
K1 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots WNW (286)
L2 56 dBZ 41,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WSW (258)
L3 56 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (205)
I3 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (198)
Y2 54 dBZ 42,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots NE (55)
C2 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots S (180)
B1 54 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SW (232)
I1 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G1 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSE (149)
P1 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots S (169)
Z2 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P9 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (191)
U8 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSE (160)
J2 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (165)
D0 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSE (156)
J3 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (173)
C3 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots NNW (332)
F3 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNE (19)
G2 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (162)
Y1 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots W (270)
M3 49 dBZ 43,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N3 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
E2 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots S (191)
D1 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NE (39)
P2 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (166)
Z3 46 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S3 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X2 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (279)
M2 41 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NW (308)
N2 37 dBZ 37,000 ft. 2 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail