Weather Radar Maps

Fort Rucker Radar
NEXRAD Station EOX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
L8 62 dBZ 39,000 ft. 57 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 25 knots WSW (237)
Y8 61 dBZ 34,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 12 knots S (185)
H6 59 dBZ 35,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (286)
E8 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (273)
R7 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (257)
O8 53 dBZ 42,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots W (260)
D8 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (211)
G9 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (254)
G8 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (237)
I9 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X8 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (248)
J9 39 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K9 36 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail