Weather Radar Maps

Kansas City Radar
NEXRAD Station EAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D6 64 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 1.25 in. 16 knots SW (230)
E6 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots W (260)
K3 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SW (227)
X4 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WNW (286)
O2 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots WNW (286)
M3 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots W (272)
K5 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots W (266)
O4 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (232)
A7 53 dBZ 38,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (287)
A8 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (346)
G1 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SW (233)
G5 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (278)
E8 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots N (349)
D8 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q4 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (217)
A6 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (241)
X6 49 dBZ 37,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SW (219)
U7 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (301)
B8 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q7 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W5 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (238)
P6 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SW (217)
N4 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F8 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NNW (327)
S7 46 dBZ 42,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
C7 46 dBZ 34,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
X7 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (206)
H7 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z5 40 dBZ 28,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WSW (239)
G8 40 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M7 38 dBZ 20,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H8 36 dBZ 23,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 52 knots SW (225)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail