Weather Radar Maps

Kansas City Radar
NEXRAD Station EAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K5 63 dBZ 38,000 ft. 64 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 35 knots WSW (239)
N7 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots SW (232)
Y6 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (244)
X6 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (237)
L6 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (240)
J7 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WSW (254)
L7 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (253)
E7 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (240)
I7 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (261)
Z6 54 dBZ 36,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (230)
C7 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WSW (240)
O7 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NE (35)
F7 51 dBZ 36,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (265)
D7 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
R7 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q7 48 dBZ 45,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P7 45 dBZ 37,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots N (356)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail