Weather Radar Maps

Kansas City Radar
NEXRAD Station EAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O4 64 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots SW (233)
M1 57 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots SW (230)
M4 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (227)
J9 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SW (222)
G9 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (220)
O6 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (227)
G7 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots SW (230)
K7 52 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (245)
K0 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 64 knots SW (235)
B9 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R6 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (234)
Y0 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M9 50 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (234)
P1 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O7 42 dBZ 28,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (222)
Y9 41 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (227)
G8 39 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (222)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail