Weather Radar Maps

Abilene Radar
NEXRAD Station DYX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K6 64 dBZ 41,000 ft. 68 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 39 knots W (261)
D8 63 dBZ 33,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 21 knots S (178)
C4 63 dBZ 38,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 27 knots WSW (246)
Z7 63 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.25 in. 17 knots SSW (206)
E8 63 dBZ 17,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (214)
U5 62 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. New Cell
T7 60 dBZ 38,000 ft. 62 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 17 knots SSW (202)
A6 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots SW (224)
F4 60 dBZ 38,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SW (236)
E7 59 dBZ 37,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots SSE (163)
C7 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SW (218)
S1 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SW (219)
V6 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (193)
G5 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (246)
V5 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SSW (213)
K8 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (199)
D6 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (241)
Y3 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (230)
J6 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (217)
K7 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SSW (196)
I7 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
C8 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots S (191)
H6 53 dBZ 38,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSE (165)
W6 52 dBZ 54,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (260)
C5 52 dBZ 33,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots S (188)
B8 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 0 knots N (0)
U9 50 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
B7 48 dBZ 37,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (209)
Q9 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F9 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (212)
H4 46 dBZ 35,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (227)
N0 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail