Weather Radar Maps

Detroit-Pontiac Radar
NEXRAD Station DTX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N5 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots N (11)
J1 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (291)
J6 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (303)
B2 54 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (281)
F9 53 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (181)
Z6 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L8 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (214)
R6 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (299)
P3 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R8 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (251)
G4 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (276)
N4 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (271)
K3 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (290)
P0 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (310)
J2 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (263)
J5 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (280)
T6 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (317)
K0 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (264)
A1 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (236)
P2 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (295)
T7 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (247)
D3 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G8 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (250)
H4 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (263)
C8 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (306)
N9 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X5 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (277)
W8 43 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H6 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (247)
I9 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (236)
M5 40 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (308)
I6 38 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail