Weather Radar Maps

Detroit-Pontiac Radar
NEXRAD Station DTX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I1 63 dBZ 31,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (253)
U1 62 dBZ 41,000 ft. 73 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 25 knots WSW (249)
S0 59 dBZ 40,000 ft. 68 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 31 knots W (266)
V1 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SSW (192)
R0 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 43 knots W (271)
D1 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WSW (258)
Z1 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 47 knots W (265)
W1 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 47 knots NNW (333)
B2 51 dBZ 36,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
X1 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NW (305)
T1 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (234)
M1 48 dBZ 37,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WNW (293)
R1 45 dBZ 33,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 51 knots W (263)
Q1 44 dBZ 37,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 51 knots W (280)
C2 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A2 41 dBZ 30,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots SW (234)
K1 40 dBZ 35,000 ft. 2 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots WSW (257)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail