Weather Radar Maps

Duluth Radar
NEXRAD Station DLH

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M5 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (282)
D4 59 dBZ 21,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (248)
K4 59 dBZ 8,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (349)
R5 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WSW (257)
L6 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S2 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (286)
O2 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots S (175)
J4 58 dBZ 10,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (219)
L5 57 dBZ 13,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (329)
H0 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WSW (257)
A2 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (264)
Q4 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSE (168)
F3 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (238)
K0 56 dBZ 15,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (218)
M6 56 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P4 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots S (174)
P3 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (254)
J6 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
S1 55 dBZ 10,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (261)
E4 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (227)
M1 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SW (216)
S4 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (206)
J5 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (209)
B6 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSW (209)
E2 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (169)
Q6 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W1 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (237)
O4 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (288)
U5 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (218)
I4 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (187)
P6 42 dBZ 35,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D6 41 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (223)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail