Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S2 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 40% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (230)
F2 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots W (268)
Z1 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots W (265)
I2 53 dBZ 3,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (260)
A2 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (241)
Z2 52 dBZ 9,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (190)
U2 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (195)
A3 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T2 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (254)
K1 45 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (270)
X2 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (268)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail