Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J6 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 50% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NE (54)
X9 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 70% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots ENE (75)
A4 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 80% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots ESE (113)
H3 55 dBZ 15,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 30% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V3 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 30% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NW (313)
S5 52 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NE (44)
Q3 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 0 knots NE (49)
Z3 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 10% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots ENE (75)
J5 51 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots NNE (26)
S9 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 30% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (238)
Y5 49 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W6 49 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F7 48 dBZ 9,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots ENE (61)
I3 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots ENE (69)
A5 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots NNE (19)
B5 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots E (82)
T5 47 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L6 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots E (100)
Y6 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E5 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (80)
V4 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J4 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C4 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots ENE (60)
H4 41 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B4 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N5 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots E (96)
C7 39 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P0 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R3 38 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots N (0)
U3 38 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P5 35 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z5 33 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail