Weather Radar Maps

Brandon Radar
NEXRAD Station DGX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E0 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots WNW (301)
U0 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WNW (287)
T0 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NNW (345)
K0 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (301)
O0 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (306)
M0 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (331)
W0 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NW (305)
I0 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (318)
V0 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots NNE (13)
S0 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (294)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail