Weather Radar Maps

Cleveland Radar
NEXRAD Station CLE

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C0 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots W (275)
P1 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (293)
W7 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
M3 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
V1 56 dBZ 51,000 ft. 79 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WSW (237)
K1 54 dBZ 36,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots W (261)
O9 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (282)
D9 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots N (351)
P0 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (161)
Q6 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U7 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (256)
R7 50 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (220)
X0 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
A2 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B9 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (283)
C2 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A9 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WNW (298)
J3 43 dBZ 33,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Y0 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SE (131)
H5 43 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I1 42 dBZ 29,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SW (217)
Y6 42 dBZ 35,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots WSW (240)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail