Weather Radar Maps

Cleveland Radar
NEXRAD Station CLE

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J3 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots S (179)
M5 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots SSW (213)
E0 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSE (164)
M2 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (301)
P6 56 dBZ 14,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (299)
Z8 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (250)
L1 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WSW (257)
X9 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots N (349)
J4 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Z4 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots E (90)
F5 51 dBZ 42,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (293)
A4 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D6 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots ESE (105)
Z0 50 dBZ 38,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots WNW (296)
C1 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (162)
F1 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SE (137)
F9 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (315)
V5 48 dBZ 41,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots ENE (66)
Z6 46 dBZ 34,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots W (281)
D3 46 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots W (274)
B0 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (122)
K3 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots SE (134)
W3 44 dBZ 25,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (147)
U8 42 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSE (155)
J7 42 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z9 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (335)
S8 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (237)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail