Weather Radar Maps

State College Radar
NEXRAD Station CCX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H4 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WSW (246)
Z8 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots NW (307)
I6 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (281)
E8 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (273)
Q5 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NW (315)
J8 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots W (279)
W8 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (273)
V1 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (251)
D0 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NE (38)
R9 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (287)
X5 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (277)
T8 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (321)
N9 48 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (294)
O9 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (256)
M8 46 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F6 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (283)
G5 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (276)
F8 43 dBZ 32,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (309)
R6 37 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (281)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail