Weather Radar Maps

Boise Radar
NEXRAD Station CBX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y4 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots WSW (253)
H1 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots NNW (328)
L2 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (233)
Q3 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (224)
G4 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (285)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail