Weather Radar Maps

Boise Radar
NEXRAD Station CBX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z7 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 10 knots WSW (252)
F0 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Y7 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (192)
E9 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WSW (254)
Y8 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NNW (340)
X7 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots W (267)
B4 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (270)
A9 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots S (180)
S8 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (264)
H8 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots N (355)
L9 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNE (30)
T9 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots W (264)
W9 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots E (89)
N9 44 dBZ 27,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots E (81)
Z9 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (239)
J8 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (266)
O9 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SE (130)
G9 41 dBZ 25,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (242)
C0 41 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (271)
D0 41 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (249)
B0 39 dBZ 28,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (6)
E0 38 dBZ 20,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q7 35 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (308)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail