Weather Radar Maps

Columbia Radar
NEXRAD Station CAE
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O2 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WSW (258)
V9 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots SSW (203)
R3 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F0 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (263)
A4 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
B2 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (238)
U1 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (238)
M3 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (253)
P2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (228)
O3 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
H1 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots W (261)
B4 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V3 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T3 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z3 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R2 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (283)
B0 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (246)
S3 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
X3 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U3 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F2 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (256)
D4 45 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A3 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (218)
W0 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (227)
T1 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (230)
F4 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D3 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (226)
E4 41 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D1 40 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (197)
G4 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P3 39 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (236)
X2 38 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (242)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail