Weather Radar Maps

Columbia Radar
NEXRAD Station CAE
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H5 65 dBZ 24,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 30% chance 60% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots SW (236)
O7 63 dBZ 36,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. New Cell
T6 62 dBZ 26,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% chance 60% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots ENE (68)
J5 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots WNW (283)
F6 60 dBZ 26,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots NW (318)
F4 60 dBZ 43,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (150)
P5 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 4 knots NNE (25)
M7 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (299)
L6 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NNE (26)
W4 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SE (130)
I5 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots S (183)
S3 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NNE (25)
B7 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WSW (248)
C7 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (287)
V3 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (82)
J6 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots E (85)
D5 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots ENE (78)
D6 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (224)
A1 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots E (91)
F7 50 dBZ 39,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SW (217)
Z6 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (269)
T4 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (248)
N6 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots E (92)
L7 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (260)
O6 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots N (5)
V6 49 dBZ 42,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots ENE (63)
S6 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (8)
D7 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSW (212)
A7 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (299)
R7 47 dBZ 37,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I7 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 52 knots E (87)
P7 41 dBZ 33,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail