Weather Radar Maps

Key West Radar
NEXRAD Station BYX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D5 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots S (175)
E2 59 dBZ 43,000 ft. 59 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NE (34)
S6 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots S (180)
K7 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B5 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SE (125)
H6 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots S (190)
O6 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SW (218)
L6 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (247)
R7 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O5 47 dBZ 31,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNW (335)
U7 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (322)
Y7 44 dBZ 43,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNW (333)
C8 38 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail