Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F6 65 dBZ 44,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 23 knots WNW (283)
O7 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 50% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
H4 60 dBZ 42,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 19 knots W (271)
H7 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 41 knots NNE (12)
S6 60 dBZ 36,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots W (262)
C7 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (272)
D7 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (291)
I5 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (264)
K0 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots W (267)
K7 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots S (189)
L6 56 dBZ 39,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (260)
P7 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Z2 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (242)
Q7 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I6 45 dBZ 30,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (254)
J7 45 dBZ 53,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (230)
R7 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S5 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (252)
S7 44 dBZ 27,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L7 43 dBZ 29,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (251)
Z6 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WSW (255)
T7 43 dBZ 25,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y5 42 dBZ 31,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (247)
A7 42 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNE (31)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail