Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H3 63 dBZ 38,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 12 knots NW (311)
C3 63 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots N (10)
C4 61 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F4 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots N (354)
T2 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots W (259)
V0 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots W (274)
K1 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (265)
O0 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (299)
T4 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
P2 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (250)
O3 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots WSW (247)
E2 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots WSW (251)
O1 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NW (307)
N3 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots W (266)
E4 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Y3 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (237)
W0 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots W (274)
L3 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (246)
T3 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (254)
E3 49 dBZ 35,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WSW (255)
U0 48 dBZ 34,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WSW (255)
O4 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K4 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WNW (283)
M2 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (235)
W1 45 dBZ 43,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (272)
V4 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (238)
D5 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X4 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (254)
D4 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z4 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (249)
M4 42 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (85)
Q2 41 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (215)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail