Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P2 62 dBZ 33,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 37 knots SW (234)
E4 58 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SSW (212)
R5 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 60 knots SW (234)
F0 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S0 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SSW (199)
C6 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 43 knots WSW (237)
K9 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T9 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A0 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
G9 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (261)
L3 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (234)
R7 44 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (238)
Z7 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (214)
R9 40 dBZ 33,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (216)
Q9 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (238)
O0 39 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail