Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G7 52 dBZ 5,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots ESE (122)
M2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SE (128)
N2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots SE (139)
K4 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 41 knots SE (146)
N9 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SE (127)
T3 50 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z9 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J1 48 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots ESE (113)
U2 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots ESE (109)
B3 43 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SE (127)
K3 43 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots E (86)
X2 43 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 51 knots E (96)
J4 43 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots E (100)
S1 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SE (128)
W4 42 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F4 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots E (93)
Z2 41 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots ESE (113)
L3 40 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P4 40 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W3 40 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots E (100)
B4 40 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots E (95)
T4 39 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z1 39 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots E (80)
D1 39 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A3 39 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A2 39 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G4 39 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M3 38 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q4 38 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z4 37 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X1 37 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SE (128)
I4 37 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail