Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J8 65 dBZ 34,000 ft. 64 kg/m² 90% chance 100% chance 2.25 in. 23 knots WSW (258)
Z7 63 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots W (271)
I9 60 dBZ 33,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 16 knots WSW (242)
F9 59 dBZ 18,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (239)
E9 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (249)
H7 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots SW (235)
N9 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (287)
D7 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (249)
P6 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (245)
C9 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots SW (236)
O9 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 39 knots WSW (251)
O8 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (237)
U8 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (247)
A0 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (248)
Y7 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (259)
B9 46 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (250)
G9 43 dBZ 5,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (252)
M8 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (231)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail