Weather Radar Maps

Billings Radar
NEXRAD Station BLX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O0 63 dBZ 37,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 25 knots W (268)
K1 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 63 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WNW (288)
O2 59 dBZ 35,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SW (222)
C2 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WSW (245)
G1 56 dBZ 41,000 ft. 66 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (295)
W2 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F0 54 dBZ 47,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots W (276)
D1 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SW (233)
U2 52 dBZ 48,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K2 52 dBZ 41,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (291)
V2 48 dBZ 38,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R2 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (255)
S2 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (255)
T2 44 dBZ 37,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots W (278)
Z2 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y2 39 dBZ 18,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X2 37 dBZ 26,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail