Weather Radar Maps

Billings Radar
NEXRAD Station BLX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A1 65 dBZ 34,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 90% chance 100% chance 2.25 in. 39 knots NW (322)
U3 63 dBZ 32,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. New Cell
R1 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots NW (322)
P3 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (286)
C3 51 dBZ 39,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots NNW (330)
L3 47 dBZ 34,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NW (315)
T3 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NW (315)
E3 46 dBZ 26,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NW (319)
S3 45 dBZ 38,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots N (353)
M3 45 dBZ 35,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots NNW (334)
V3 43 dBZ 25,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R3 42 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (290)
N3 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WNW (298)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail