Weather Radar Maps

Billings Radar
NEXRAD Station BLX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K1 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots WSW (252)
B0 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots WSW (246)
U1 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SW (222)
Q1 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots WSW (239)
F1 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots WSW (240)
C0 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (235)
S1 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (217)
R1 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (217)
J0 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (226)
T1 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (236)
W1 36 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail