Weather Radar Maps

Binghamton Radar
NEXRAD Station BGM

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
U9 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots W (269)
X0 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots W (276)
H9 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots W (268)
C1 48 dBZ 36,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots W (266)
P0 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (251)
I0 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (255)
I1 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H1 38 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail