Weather Radar Maps

Gaylord Radar
NEXRAD Station APX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B0 69 dBZ 33,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 17 knots W (276)
T0 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots W (279)
G1 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (283)
K1 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (293)
E1 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (262)
D1 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (293)
Q0 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (280)
T1 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
U1 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
S1 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R1 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (223)
M1 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (244)
J1 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (276)
X1 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y1 49 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W1 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V1 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F1 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (258)
Q1 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (267)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail