Weather Radar Maps

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C4 63 dBZ 35,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WNW (288)
A7 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots N (349)
C3 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (320)
U4 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WNW (287)
W3 52 dBZ 46,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots W (261)
R6 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (238)
A6 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (240)
F3 50 dBZ 36,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (290)
W4 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (222)
N5 50 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (222)
C6 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots N (351)
I5 48 dBZ 31,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (231)
V5 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (205)
T4 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (255)
B7 47 dBZ 33,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (153)
E3 47 dBZ 38,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots NNW (336)
B5 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (267)
N6 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L7 44 dBZ 28,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
E6 44 dBZ 28,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSW (209)
B1 44 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (351)
C5 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (355)
D6 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSW (211)
Q0 42 dBZ 30,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (283)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail