Weather Radar Maps

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S4 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots S (180)
X9 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SSW (205)
Z6 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots S (183)
A9 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (194)
R3 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Q4 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (162)
W0 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (222)
I7 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSE (166)
A7 50 dBZ 52,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNE (19)
D7 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (209)
H4 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (287)
K7 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots S (187)
W7 48 dBZ 36,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots NNE (20)
G4 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O7 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X6 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z5 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W3 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSW (213)
T5 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots N (352)
V0 39 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (215)
Y6 39 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots NNE (29)
S5 38 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (27)
W4 37 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SSW (192)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail