Weather Radar Maps

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y0 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NNE (25)
D0 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots N (350)
J2 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SE (142)
J0 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots ENE (66)
D1 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots ESE (120)
Q0 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots E (87)
T1 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ESE (119)
L2 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots E (91)
O9 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots S (191)
A1 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots E (79)
P2 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (257)
W0 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (102)
B9 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (102)
A2 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (90)
Z2 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V2 45 dBZ 32,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W2 45 dBZ 30,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B1 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (98)
I7 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (86)
L0 44 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (84)
Z1 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C2 43 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (345)
F2 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (96)
V1 41 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (90)
L9 39 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NE (39)
Q1 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (105)
M2 36 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SE (140)
O2 35 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail