Weather Radar Maps

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M4 67 dBZ 48,000 ft. 80 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WNW (282)
S4 58 dBZ 45,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WNW (300)
V6 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WSW (258)
A8 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 55 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WSW (254)
N7 57 dBZ 36,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (263)
S7 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (249)
J1 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots W (265)
U7 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (258)
T8 56 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (267)
W7 55 dBZ 41,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots W (266)
C5 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (260)
F6 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (265)
G5 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots W (280)
Y7 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots W (281)
M1 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (268)
Q8 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (248)
T9 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R4 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (253)
F7 51 dBZ 11,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (245)
G8 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (249)
X4 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (260)
P5 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (296)
P9 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W8 50 dBZ 6,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (246)
N3 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots W (276)
G9 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (255)
I7 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (249)
W6 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J7 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (75)
J9 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X8 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V2 44 dBZ 15,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail