Weather Radar Maps

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B9 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots E (84)
P6 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SSE (156)
V5 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNE (16)
R5 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (251)
U8 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NE (50)
X7 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (122)
V7 52 dBZ 32,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
L6 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots E (91)
T7 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (86)
J9 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
F6 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ESE (108)
X3 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (123)
K9 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ENE (78)
E3 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (203)
K7 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots WNW (285)
Q9 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I7 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (111)
T8 48 dBZ 49,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
F8 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots ESE (102)
V4 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots E (94)
X5 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (112)
C0 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N9 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (84)
V9 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A9 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (90)
S0 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (109)
M9 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NE (44)
A7 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots E (87)
H9 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SE (131)
R9 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots E (85)
H7 40 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ENE (66)
Z9 39 dBZ 40,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail